Website OilExec Qatar
Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist
OilExec Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist in Qatar. Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
OilExec Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist in Qatar
Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist has publish a notification on www.oilexec.com career page for the recruitment of OilExec Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of OilExec Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||OilExec Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 19,300.00 per month.|
Senior Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
1. Direct necessary Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) activities to ensure “safe systems of work” and “safe conditions” are in place within area of responsibility, as well as regular participation in HSE risk assessments, HSE audits, HSE meetings, emergency drills, etc. and ensuring compliance with all company HSE&S policies & procedures and related initiatives.
2. Maintain knowledge of latest occupational health and industrial hygiene standards and regulations in order to understand and apply any changes made in regulations, by adjusting and developing implementation policies, procedures and controls as required to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and the delivery of high quality products / services.
3. Develop OH&IH performance standards and verify acceptance criteria that comply with local regulations / guidelines and international standards.
4. Develop scope of work for OH&IH goods or services contracts and provide expertise to conduct technical evaluations and make recommendations for award of purchase orders or contracts as per the tendering process until completion.
5. Establish preventive health interventions for protection of workers from public health concerns such as seasonal epidemics or pandemics and advise in line with standard occupational health international practices or as per emerging business requirements.
6. Conduct analysis and statistical interpretations of company’s health information records and databases to establish company’s sustainable growth and development indices, and prepare various reports as required.
7. Formulate Health Promotion and Wellness Programs through inputs of scientific knowledge and literature for publications, presentations and awareness campaigns, in order to raise the occupational health and industrial hygiene awareness level among company staff.
8. Establish risk-based health surveillance process and provide technical advice including reviews and recommendations on pre-employment, periodic, job-specific or post-injury medical fitness assessments as per fitness for work guidelines and company HR and OH&IH policies.
9. Provide functional oversight & inspection of to ensure the quality of health and hygiene services is maintained, in line with occupational health and industrial hygiene standards and compliance with Company procedures and guidelines.
10. Develop and advise on the implementation of health and industrial hygiene policies, procedures and systems including appropriate protocols and medical directives, regulating contracts with external medical facilities and services, to ensure full compliance with health policies and guidelines.
11. Interface with local and quasi-governmental professional bodies and other companies within energy industry, establish strategic liaisons and discuss health and industrial hygiene related issues of mutual concern, to identify lessons learnt and adopt the same within the Company.
12. Direct the conduct and verify the quality of occupational health risks assessments & implementation of recommendations with a view to manage risks and prevent adverse effects from Company operations, facilities and activities.
13. Develop and implement Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Audits for quality assurance purposes.
14. Assist with planning, development, implementation and conduct of OH and IH related training in collaboration with other departments to ensure compliance with Company objectives, local regulatory requirements and industry guidelines and best practices.
15. Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery with postgraduate qualification in health discipline.
Internationally recognized certifications in occupational health and industrial hygiene subjects.
To apply for this job please visit oilexec.com.