Website Oliver Wyman Group Qatar
Oliver Wyman Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Associate in Qatar
Associate Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Associate has publish a notification on www.oliverwyman.com career page for the recruitment of Oliver Wyman Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Oliver Wyman Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Oliver Wyman Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Associate|
|Salary||QAR 8,250.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Associate Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
The Role And Responsibilities
Experienced professionals bring us the know-how to make lasting change for our clients and our company. We are not typical ‘management’ consultants. We provide industry- and discipline-specific knowledge and expertise, which amplifies our impact and helps us shape the future for our clients. Oliver Wyman is a diverse, entrepreneurial, non-competitive partnership of individuals who like to pursue new opportunities or build a unique franchise doing what they do best in a collegial, fun environment.
ASSOCIATE break down complex problems into discrete tasks, identifying the key aspects of a problem and directing the focus of junior consultants to those elements. You will effectively plan and execute analysis as well as identify the core issues in complex analyses in order to be able to craft suitable recommendations. You’ll work side by side with clients and your project team members to move projects forward and manage small teams to get the work done. Clients and colleagues look to Associates for unique insight into the subject area which they have chosen
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or similar organization).
- Cross-industry knowledge (Public Sector, Telco, Energy, Transportation, Digital etc.)
- A strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- An undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you’ve already got to good use – Not just intelligence, but creativity too: you’ll be ready to come up with novel ideas to solve our clients’ biggest problems
- Have an aptitude for analytical work, like sniffing out clues in massive data sets or hunting down the key issues in a hugely complex challenge
A willingness to work fluidly and respectfully with our incredibly talented team
To apply for this job please visit careers.marshmclennan.com.