Website Parsons Corporation Qatar
Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking)
Parsons Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking) in Qatar
Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking) has publish a notification on www.parsons.com career page for the recruitment of Parsons Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Parsons Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Parsons Corporation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking)|
|Salary||QAR 292,000.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director (Arabic Speaking) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Business Unit Operations and Maintenance Director to join our team! In this role you will get to manage a large Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance portfolio on behalf of the client.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Will lead workshops and meetings with the Client to ensure compliance with all management systems and develop relationships through establishing truly integrated teams ensuring a collaborative environment is developed for the O&M Contract.
- To provide cost management in line with Client budgets and ensure the continued development of innovation and mentoring for the project.
- Provide leadership and management for the O&M Contract.
- Plan, organize, develop, and control activities to accomplish integrated service objectives.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team to ensure operational tasks are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Monitor all work in progress to ensure that quality and deliverables are maintained.
- Oversee the development and implementation of staffing to meet key objectives.
- Identify key employees and candidates and plan for their long-term development.
- Be the main point of contact for Contract and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Manage and mentor the team and measure performance of the team.
- Provide guidance to the client on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Project Directors and technical team to deliver high performance KPIs and maintain a positive relationship with the Client.
- Be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of all operatinal activities.
- Establish and implment strategies to drive efficiencies within the Contract.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree and Masters in Engineering discipline
- Fluent in Arabic and English both excellent written and verbal is a specific requirement for this role
- +25 years experience managing Operations and Maintenance Infrastructure including highways and drainage asset management, ITS, customer liaison and enabling projects
- Must meet Parsons’ project management certification requirements.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills, and a thorough knowledge of O&M Infrastructure practice and regulations are also required.
- Have demonstrable experience in the GCC leading O&M Infrastructure Contracts
- Experience in operational maintenance, network management and the project management of multi discipline schemes.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Recognized qualification from the Institute of Asset Management
- Must be knowledgeable of current technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
- Management of the optimization of Opex and capital maintenance schemes
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.