Website Parsons Qatar
Parsons Qatar Job Vacancy at Manager – Property Management in Qatar
Manager – Property Management Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Manager – Property Management has publish a notification on www.parsons.com career page for the recruitment of Parsons Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Parsons Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Parsons Qatar|
|Name of Post||Manager – Property Management|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Manager – Property Management Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Manager, Property Management
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Manager, Property Management to join our team! In this role you will get to Overall Property Management and Facility Management of Client retained commercial assets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Oversee the management of periodical lease contract renewals, and tenant requests for overall service delivery
• Develop and manage framework for tenant relationship: customer service /call center& complaint handling
• Accountable for collections, service charge management & maintaining asset integrity through FM activities and services
Responsible for the planning and implementation of operation and maintenance activities for client retained commercial assets.
• Manage tendering and contracting activities, managing formal supplier/ contractor review processes, ensuring adherence to all tendering and contracting processes and participation in contract dispute resolutions.
• Manage placemaking initiatives and activate the public realm through permanent and temporary public space improvements, pop up retail, and other activation tools
• Management of fit-out works & activities from inception until normal operation.
• Follow-up tenant collection and legal cases
• Conduct market research and develop annual budget for services and provide contract management support
• Overall service provider management, benchmarking, KPI monitoring and reporting as per the client requirements
• Ensure monthly and periodic reporting on the assets under management
Work closely with agencies involved in approval, and permitting processes
• Develop and modify workflows and processes in accordance with approved policies and procedures
• Provide programmatic and general administrative and operational support to Sr. Manager-Property Management.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Manager, Property Management should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Business Management or Marketing
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in in managing large multi-class real estate portfolio, preferably with presence/exposure to GCC.
- In-depth knowledge of Qatar/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environment.
- Demonstrate experience in working well with stakeholders and navigating complex approval processes and schedules.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Sound understanding of Property Management, Contacts Management, and Facility Management Services including operating model and key success factors.
- Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Arabic Speaking is preferred.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with senior executives.
- Demonstrates negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders including individual and corporate/institutional investors/ funds, consumer financiers, 3rd party vendors such as facilities and property managers.
- Ability to coach and develop people skills.
- Ability to Identify the problems before they become critical & Formulate the required practical solutions.
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks and competing demands.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.