Website Pearling Season International School Qatar
English Drama Teacher
Pearling Season International School Qatar Job Vacancy at English Drama Teacher in Qatar . English Drama Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Pearling Season International School Qatar Job Vacancy at English Drama Teacher in Qatar
English Drama Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- English Drama Teacher has publish a notification on www.psisd.sch.qa career page for the recruitment of Pearling Season International School Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Pearling Season International School Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Pearling Season International School Qatar
|Name of Post
|English Drama Teacher
|QAR 5,126.00 per month
English Drama Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought-provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your teaching adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition in the lead up to the 2023 World Cup.
Pearling Season International School is seeking to appoint a qualified English Drama Teacher to join our school, with experience teaching in the British system. Candidates from the UK seeking their first overseas position or international teachers with experience in a British curriculum are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent terms of employment
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Utility allowance
- Medical cover
- Annual Air Fare allowance
- End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in the sister branch of Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Must have experience in Drama
- Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration for the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- PSISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.