Website Pearling Season International School Qatar
Pearling Season International School Qatar Job Vacancy at School Counsellor in Qatar
School Counsellor Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- School Counsellor has publish a notification on www.psisd.sch.qa career page for the recruitment of Pearling Season International School Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Pearling Season International School Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Pearling Season International School Qatar|
|Name of Post||School Counsellor|
|Salary||QAR 17,200.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
School Counsellor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought-provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your teaching adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail’s ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition.
Pearling Season International School is seeking to appoint a qualified School Counsellor to join our school, with experience teaching in the British system. Candidates from the UK seeking their first overseas position or international teachers with experience in a British curriculum are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent terms of employment
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Utilities allowance
- Medical cover
- Annual Air Fare allowance
- End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in sister branch of Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Psychology)
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- PSISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.
This is the second Pearling Season International School to be opened; the two-form entry school in Al-Mansoura opened its doors in 2014 and is now a fast-growing institution with over 550 students. Whilst having very strong links which will benefit both staff and students, each school will develop in accordance with the needs of the communities they serve while providing common values-driven curricula with an international outlook.
Successful candidates must be passionate about raising attainment and aspirations with the ability to lead by example and inspire others. We are looking for individuals who have an unwavering belief in our ethos and the commitment to really transform learning and lives within the School. You will be innovative in your approach and demonstrate outstanding leadership that allows both students and the School to realize and reach their full potential.
The successful candidates will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess the energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Applications should include your full CV plus a letter of a maximum of 2 sides of A4 stating why you are suitable for the position and location. References will be taken up for short-listed candidates and police certificates will be required from the previous country of residence. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom and early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place as soon as possible for shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.