Website Petrotec Group Qatar
Petrotec Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Proposal Engineer in Qatar
Proposal Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Proposal Engineer has publish a notification on www.petrotec.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Petrotec Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Petrotec Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Petrotec Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Proposal Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 6,573.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Proposal Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Petrotec Group is one of the largest providers of Engineered products and services to the energy industry in Qatar, specializing in key diverse energy related disciplines of rotating equipment, electrical, instrumentation, drilling & static equipment. Established in 1989, Petrotec represents notable world class equipment manufacturers and services providers. The company provides its clients in Qatar with comprehensive specialized engineering products and services to support the energy spectrum of Qatar’s upstream and downstream industries. With an utmost focus on reliable and safe service, the group has grown into a trusted name in Qatar and recently extended further in the Gulf region. The Group is internationally recognized, with certifications in Quality Management Systems- ISO 9001:2015, Environmental Management Systems- ISO 14001: 2015, and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS ISO 45001:2018. Petrotec Group is also TRACE Certified.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Proposal Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for independently handling advanced sales inquiries for department products, preparing and coordinating quotations, providing technical assistance to customers, and ensuring the timely administration of all orders. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with customers, principals, field engineers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical)
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication with customers, principals, field engineers, and other colleagues within the company professionally.
- Independently answer advanced sales inquiries for department products, whether received by telephone, fax, e-mail, or letter.
- Coordinate with customers and principals in getting a comprehensive offer on a timely basis.
- Prepare quotations within approved guidelines, thus providing a commercial and compliant quote per the customer and company’s requirements.
- Ensure timely response of clarification from customers
- Maximise quote to order rate, follow up on quotations as agreed, and discuss and arrange customer visits with FSEs as required.
- Ensure all orders have been technically cleared before order entry.
- Ensure efficient and timely administration (process, proof, and file) of all orders.
- Initiate the process of repair orders and RMA’s.
- Provide technical assistance to customers.
- Generate and follow up on Customer/Principal feedback
- Assist OP personnel in closing out the MDRs due to technical discrepancy
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Qatar Driving License
- Candidates must be locally available with a dependent visa/ family residence visa.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.