Website Petrotec Group Qatar
Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment
Petrotec Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment in Qatar
Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment has publish a notification on www.petrotec.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Petrotec Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Petrotec Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Petrotec Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Proposal Engineer – Lifting Equipment to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for independently managing advanced sales inquiries for department products, coordinating and preparing quotations, providing technical support to customers, and ensuring prompt order administration. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and be proficient in collaborating with customers, principals, and field engineers to achieve effective results.
- Identify technical, commercial & contractual risks for evaluation in bid submissions to management & client.
- Review bids, conduct negotiations, and administer awards of contracts and contract amendments, providing feedback to bidders.
- Prepare bidding stage planning program using Primavera P6 in line with project requirements.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor the project team.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports and PowerPoint presentations, and participate in strategic proposal meetings.
- Review and release purchase orders to OEM/Vendors.
- Prepare Order Acknowledgement to Customer and from Vendor.
- Arrange Guarantee bonds as per the Order requirements.
- Coordinate with AR Team and Customer/Vendor to establish LC (Letter of Credit).
- Expedite for timely deliveries.
- Facilitate shipment arrangements for orders that are ready for dispatch.
- Track despatched shipments and coordinate deliveries to customers.
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders for shipping logistics.
- Collaborate with Technical Team on required actions/support.
- Issue timely invoices and submit them to customers.
- Resolve discrepancies on supplies as reported.
- Maintain online folders for jobs.
- Provide support to AR Team in case of any payment issues.
Education, Certification & Experiance:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial).
- Minimum four years of work experience in the oil & gas indsustry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) & interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in MS Office and Internet.
- Valid Qatar Driving Licence.
- Preferably bilingual with good communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Experience in Project estimation and proposals in the Energy sector.
- Overhead Crane and lifting equipment experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Organized, focused, and good analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.