Website Prada Group Qatar
Prada Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Client Advisor in Qatar
Client Advisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Client Advisor has publish a notification on www.pradagroup.com career page for the recruitment of Prada Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Prada Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Prada Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Client Advisor|
|Salary||QAR 3,326.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Client Advisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
To be the “ambassador” who convey and promote the Brand philosophy and Values to the final Clients guiding them into the world of the Brands. As such, to be responsible to maximize the individual and team sales, providing an extraordinary and memorable luxury customer experience placing the Client above all, discovering their needs and expectations, fostering meaningful relationships and developing their Brand loyalty.
- Place the Customer at the center, creating a welcoming environment and striving to meet their every need and request, providing them with an excellence service in accordance to the “client journey ceremony”.
- Capture Customer data into the Company CRM with the purpose of connecting to the client, maintaining and developing the relationships to offer a personalized approach and develop future opportunities.
- Embrace and promote the Omni Channel mindset.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment, embracing Diversity and inclusion values.
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs.
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for selling and stores
Curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ambition, resilience, self motivation, result driven and problem solving
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
To apply for this job please visit jobs.pradagroup.com.