Website Profile Middle East
Piping Stress Engineer
Profile Middle East Job Vacancy at Piping Stress Engineer in Qatar
Piping Stress Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Piping Stress Engineer has publish a notification on www.profileme.ae career page for the recruitment of Profile Middle East Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Profile Middle East can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Profile Middle East|
|Name of Post||Piping Stress Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 25,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
• Responsible for the quality, budget, and respect of project schedule for piping stress analysis tasks.
Education and Experience
• 12+ years in Oil & Gas, Offshore Fixed Facility projects;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements;
• CAESAR II modelling for piping systems;
• Issues project piping stress specification and critical lines list
• Evaluate pipe flexibility and stress analysis;
• Measure the effects of support settlement, safety relief valves, seismic loads, thermal cycle loads and wind;
• Select proper springs for necessary support;
• Analysis capabilities for Jacketed Piping systems;
• Analysis capabilities considering the effects of the modular design and transit phase, static & differential structural deflections associated with fabrication, lift, transit, and site installation;
• Evaluate Stress, Displacement, Forces, and moments on restraints for support design and Evaluate piping loads with in allowable nozzle loads;
• Nozzle Flexibilities and Stresses;
• Flange Leak Check;
• Dynamic analysis capabilities including modal, harmonic, and response spectrum analysis;
• Data sheet preparation for Expansion joints, spring hanger data sheet and updating the Pipe support standards;
• Stress analysis report preparation;
• Knowledge of piping codes and standards like ASME, API, etc.
Location: Doha, Qatar;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP.
Working schedule: 5 days x 9 hours;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.profileme.ae.