Website Propel Consult Qatar
Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin
Propel Consult Qatar Job Vacancy at Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin in Qatar
Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Propel Consult Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Propel Consult Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Propel Consult Qatar|
|Name of Post||Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin|
|Salary||QAR 8,880.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Our client is a leading international engineering practice in Qatar, offering services in architecture, interior design, master planning, landscape, urban design and building consultancy within Asia & Middle East.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager to be based in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with roads, structures or rail related experience.
- Professionally qualified in MRICS or equivalent is preferable.
- Must be currently in Qatar.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects.
- University degree from a recognised university in an appropriate field such as Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Construction Management or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit propelconsult.com.