Website PS Tech Qatar
Battery Charger Technicians
PS Tech Qatar Job Vacancy at Battery Charger Technicians in Qatar. Battery Charger Technicians Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
PS Tech Qatar Job Vacancy at Battery Charger Technicians in Qatar
Battery Charger Technicians Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Battery Charger Technicians has publish a notification on www.pstech.talentera.com career page for the recruitment of PS Tech Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of PS Tech Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||PS Tech Qatar|
|Name of Post||Battery Charger Technicians|
|Salary||QAR 27,977 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Battery Charger Technicians Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Battery Charger Technicians
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: 3 years Diploma or bachelor’s degree in electrical / Electronic engineering from a reputed university.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Battery Charger / UPS system in Electricity
- Utilities / OEMs. Candidate should be familiar with rectification of battery charge issues, attending faults, Preventive & corrective Maintenance, etc. Candidates having technical course certificate (ITI) in electrical trade or equivalent with more than 12 years of relevant experience also can be considered.
- Battery charger technician shall be experienced in repairing of electronic component/equipment such as Battery charger units, UPS, Rectifier, inverter, Filters
circuits, testing instruments, etc.
- Candidate shall have good proficiency in English – to Speak, Read & Write
- Interview: Pass interview and Practical test conducted
How to Apply for PS Tech Vacancies 2023?
- Identify PS Tech Job Search Criteria: For PS Tech job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.pstechqatar.com official page of PS Tech company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of PS Tech company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit pstechqatar.com.