Website Pullman Hotel Qatar
Pullman Doha West Bay Job Vacancy at Engineering Supervisor in Qatar
Engineering Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Engineering Supervisor has publish a notification on www.all.accor.com career page for the recruitment of Pullman Doha West Bay Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Pullman Doha West Bay can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Pullman Doha West Bay|
|Name of Post||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary||QAR 32,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Engineering Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Example of Duties
Average Percent of Time
- 70% To maintain all the AV equipment and systems through inspection, testing, maintenance etc.
- 10% Setup AV equipment’s and system and operate as needed time to time.
- 10% Maintain required spare inventories for ensure smooth operation and maintenance.
- 10% Attend all the guest compliant and solve the with high standard of costumer satisfaction.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assumes responsibilities of your superior and other supervisors in their absences.
- Due to the nature of the business the Manager may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the management.
Assimilate the Accor Mission, Vision & Values culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Accor from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager.”
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Equipment Operation: Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of intermediate audio-visual equipment within in the property.
- Training/Staff Development: Assists in training technicians on all floor activities and on hotel and AV service expectations. Serves as a mentor for new hires. Models and reinforces a positive working environment cantered around company values.
- Operations Management: Organizes the daily floor activities to ensure the timely set up, refresh and removal of equipment. Performs daily floor management including directing the workflow of technicians and assisting management with labour needs and scheduling. Ensures the equipment sheets are updated and properly completed. Works with team to establish coordinated communications for the management of events.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performs preventative & corrective maintenance on equipment to keep it presentable and in good working condition. Leads the team in proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Third party Contractor: Manage and ensure that the third-party contractor delivery the services as defined in the contract SLA.
- Spare and Consumable: Ensure required spare and consumables are available in stock to perform required maintenance and repairs.
Qualification Standards Education
Technical Diploma in Electronic and communication.
Five years’ experience in the same field in hospitality.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.