Website Qanect Qatar
Social Media Manager
Qanect Qatar Job Vacancy at Social Media Manager in Qatar
Social Media Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Social Media Manager has publish a notification on qanect.com career page for the recruitment of Qanect Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qanect Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qanect Qatar|
|Name of Post||Social Media Manager|
|Salary||QAR 14,700.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Social Media Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
In this position, the candidate will work in conjunction with the Account / Marketing Managers as well as the Digital Director to execute the social media strategy for multiple clients across ALL social media platforms.
- Office based but with regular meetings in and around the greater Doha area.
- Digital Director.
- The day to day execution of the Social Media Strategy for a multitude of clients across numerous platforms.
- Be INNOVATIVE!
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, social media channels, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice (Under the proviso of your supervisor).
- The ability to learn how to leverage new social media platforms for clients marketing activity.
- A high level of creativity, clear and strong communication and computer skills are required.
- Requires strong analytical skills, organization and people-skills.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills.
- Self-motivation, the ability to be a team player.
- Degree in Marketing Communications / PR / Digital Marketing.
- 2-3 Years agency / Digital Marketing experience.
- Spoken Arabic is an advantage.
Tasks And Activities :
- Reporting to Digital Director for duties / Marketing Manager per client.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts across a variety of sectors and social media platforms.
- Delivering on client social media plans in both English & Arabic – written. (Arabic optional).
- Raise online profile of clients.
- Perform digital market research for clients – Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client’s industry across online platforms.
- Identify, interpret & capitalize on social media trends.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc. for social media channels.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
The Social Media Manager Will Share With All Colleagues The Responsibility For:
- Internal / External Cooperation.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company’s core values.
- Full time, Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
To apply for this job please visit qanect.com.