Website Qanect Qatar
Qanect Qatar Job Vacancy at Office Administrator in Qatar. Office Administrator Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qanect Qatar Job Vacancy at Office Administrator in Qatar
Office Administrator Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Office Administrator has publish a notification on qanect.com career page for the recruitment of Qanect Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qanect Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qanect Qatar|
|Name of Post||Office Administrator|
|Salary||QAR 3687.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Office Administrator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service tendencies
- Competent in MS Office products, efficient in email and internet
- Demonstrate proficient problem solving and people skills
- Deliver high accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Fluent English oral and written skills required
- Degree qualification in Business Administration, Marketing & Communications or something similar.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Middle Eastern experience is an advantage.
- Spoken Arabic is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities And Main
Tasks And Activities :
Office Admin Support:
- Accounting support
- Deliver invoices
- Remind clients of upcoming payments
- Follow-up with clients regarding past due payments
- Collect payments
- Government Liaison with PRO support company
- Database management
- HR Support / management of office Vacation & Sick Leave timetables
- Source 3rd party quotations
- Procure samples
- Ensure the highest of quality standards
- Compile monthly media reports across all clients
- Manage media invitations and follow ups for events / press conferences
- Collate media kits for press events
Provide assistance to the Events Department, which may include:
- venue management
- vendor management
- rooming list management
- transportation management
- visa management
- Banquet Event Order edits
- timeline creation and maintenance
- budget creation and maintenance
- event proposal drafting
The Office Admin Should:
- Follow all company policies and procedures and well as local laws
- Maintain confidentiality of company records and information at all times
- Maintain a professional image
To apply for this job please visit qanect.com.