Website Qatalum Musayid
Qatalum Musayid Job Vacancy at Project Engineer in Musayid. Project Engineer Jobs 2022 in Musayid. Apply today before last date.
Qatalum Musayid Job Vacancy at Project Engineer in Musayid
Project Engineer Jobs 2022 in Musayid:- Project Engineer has publish a notification on www.qatalum.com career page for the recruitment of Qatalum Musayid Post in Musayid location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatalum Musayid can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatalum Musayid|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||125|
Project Engineer Jobs in Musayid 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Manage Projects & Modifications relevant to Mechanical Discipline, including all affiliated activities such as Front End Engineering Designs (FEED), detailed design, preparation of tender documents, following procurement process, construction and commissioning to ensure that all phases of the project are completed within pre-defined scope, schedule and budgets.
- Monitor overall progress of the project, making recommendations where needed in order to increase productivity, minimize costs or improve quality.
- Review daily construction reports and take actions to correct slippages in order to recover lost time.
- Initiate risk assessment of projects, review and endorse risk assessment results and recommend a course of action to ensure risk mitigation.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, members of the engineering team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Propose and develop design solutions for all aspects related to the mechanical discipline.
- Review engineering design related to projects and other engineering services.
- Implement approved engineering solutions.
- Manage Contracts with engineering and construction contractors – Ensure Qatalum’s interests are protected and ensure maximum cost efficiencies are achieved without impacting quality.
- Act as a project focal point assigned by Engineering Manager to follow up with Contractors on any issues from technical clarifications to payment issues.
- Verify and approve the value of work done against Contractor invoices and recommend payments based on work progress and in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Assess Contractor’s claims for work variation requests, including time and cost claims, determine the validity, and propose actions to be taken.
- Comply and recommend improvement to the quality management system, in line with ISO9001/14001 / TS16949 / OHAS18001, which provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste during handling of technical changes.
- Participate in self-assessment to identify potential improvements to departmental processes and procedures, taking into account ‘international best practice’, changes in international/local regulations and the business environment and current performances.
- Verify and recommend improvements to department processes and procedures using the QPS tools.
- Provide input, recommend and participate in continuous improvement of other department practices.
- Ensure implementation of best engineering practices, strategies, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve department performance.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PMP certification is an asset
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the Aluminium industry.
- 1-2 years of Supervisory/ Management experience.
- Professional in Engineering Management.
- Thorough knowledge of design requirements, local & international codes and standards.
- Thorough knowledge of technical statutory regulations and requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of quality and environmental system requirements (ISO 9001/14001, TS 16949 and OHAS 18001).
- Thorough knowledge of project management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of technical documentation requirements, execution and approval routines.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology – including applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes needs assessment, meeting service quality standards and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active Learning understands the implications of new information for current and future problem solving and decision making.
- Coordination / Time management / Organizational skills\
- Strong interpersonal skills, Judgment and Decision making
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatalum.com.