Website Qatar Air Force
Qatar Air Force Job Vacancy at libarian in Doha. libarian Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Air Force Job Vacancy at libarian in Doha
libarian Jobs 2023 in Doha:- libarian has publish a notification on www.airforce.nic.in career page for the recruitment of Qatar Air Force Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Air Force can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Air Force|
|Name of Post||libarian|
|Salary||QAR 5,260.00-16,700.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
libarian Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
* Duties and Responsibilities:
– Preparing the library’s organization guide specified for the policies of selecting, receiving, arranging, categorizing and storing films and tapes, as well as the procedures and requirements for lending and retrieving them from directors and executors.
– Inventory of the library’s needs of films and tapes and work to provide them in coordination with the competent authorities.
– Preparing the indexing and classification system for the inventory and classification of films on clear and easy grounds.
Preparing a directory of the contents of the library, including films and tapes, and preparing summaries of the most important contents for each of them.
– Take the necessary measures not to accumulate films and tapes, and to maintain cleanliness, ventilation and lighting.
– Participate in the continuous inventory on his custody of films and tapes and write their data in the inventory report, identifying damaged and lost ones that need updating or maintenance.
Receiving a copy of the reports of observations and opinions received from the beneficiaries of the library services and working on studying them in a way that leads to continuous development and updating.
Preparing periodic and annual statistical reports that include circulation, achievements and work obstacles, if any, in addition to proposals for development and treatment.
* Job requirements: – Hold
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Libraries and Information.
- Practical experience of not less than (3) years in the same field.
- Familiarity with printing and computer techniques, and the ability to use automated systems associated with his work.
- Full proficiency in English and Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit portal.moi.gov.qa.