Website Qatar Airways
Finance Projects Specialist
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Finance Projects Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Finance Projects Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Finance Projects Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Finance Projects Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Finance Projects Specialist has publish a notification on www. careers.qatarairways.com. career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Finance Projects Specialist|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||220000|
Finance Projects Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
About the role
Thinking about a career in the airline Industry? We have a graduate programme for you. Immerse yourself into a fast-paced environment and have the exposure to work with diverse cultures and a range of opportunities for career growth in the aviation industry.
At Qatar Airways, we aim to attract Global Talent to join our Finance Graduate Programme, a world class graduate development experience. This is achieved by ensuring graduates gain a well-rounded finance business and leadership experience which sets you up for success as a future leader in Qatar Airways. The programme provides multiple opportunities and exposure through rotations and projects within the core areas of Finance (e.g. Commercial Planning, Cargo & Flight Operations and Qatar Airways Subsidiaries)
Successful applicants to the programme will join Qatar Airways Finance as a “Finance Project Specialist” based in our Head Office – Doha, Qatar. The duration of the programme is 3 years. Each year Qatar Airways will invest in your professional finance qualification, you will rotate through the core areas of Finance and you will be assigned a new mentor. Regular performance reviews will take place to provide support and feedback whilst on the rotation. Upon successful completion of the programme, you may be offered a permanent role at Qatar Airways Group
As a Finance Projects Specialist, your key accountabilities will include:
- You will rotate on an annual basis between 3 of the following departments: Commercial Planning, Cargo & Flight Operations and Qatar Airways Subsidiaries.
- You will receive on the job training to perform necessary duties within that department. These duties will be designed to develop your skills and business knowledge of Qatar Airways.
- You will identify and lead a project to work on independently or as a part of a team at least once a year.
- You will liaise and cooperate with multiple stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects as and when assigned.
- Main areas of business finance will be
- Budget setting / Forecasting
- Revenue Management
- Cost Control
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Control
- Technological enablement
- ESG (Environmental social governance)
- Process engineering
- Continuous development
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Finance or Accounting Discipline with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher 2:1 or higher.
- Graduating this year or Recently graduated from university.
- Communication and presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work efficiently and interact with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Strong eye for details analytical skills with ability to review variances, analyze and interpret data comment understand business cycle and their impact on the profit and loss account.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse team.
- Innovative thinking ability with high degree of motivation and problem-solving skills required.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
Please submit your application by answering all the questions in the job application and attaching your CV. We also accept reference letters or letters of recommendation.
A member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch within a maximum of 4 weeks.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.