Website Qatar Airways
Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager in Doha, Qatar. Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager in Doha, Qatar
Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager has publish a notification on www. careers.qatarairways.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||175652|
Crisis Management & Business Continuity Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
As a Crisis Management and Business Continuity Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of appropriate crisis and business continuity response plans to increase Qatar Airways Group’s capability to rapidly adapt and effectively respond to disruptive events and to ensure continuity of operations.
- In the event of a crisis, supports the Crisis Management team by managing operations of key elements of the Corporate Emergency Response Plan.
- Manages response to business continuity events to minimize the impact on the business and ensure continuity/restoration of core services.
- Manages implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Emergency Response Plan.
- Manages implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Business Continuity Program.
- Within the resilience framework, implements changes and improvements to the corporate crisis management, contingency, and business continuity strategies to adapt them to the ongoing external and internal influences.
- Manages and maintains relationships with operational managers in the business. Provide subject matter expertise in resilience response planning.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of relevant College or University Bachelor’s Degree with job-related experience.
- Must have established an externally audited emergency management system for a recognized international airline.
- Must have established a business continuity management system for a recognized organization.
- Must have trained and prepared teams for effective handling of emergency and business continuity situations.
- Well-developed strategic planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver high-quality work.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records, and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.