Website Qatar Airways
Customer Insight Manager
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Customer Insight Manager in Doha, Qatar Customer Insight Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Customer Insight Manager in Doha, Qatar
Customer Insight Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Customer Insight Manager has publish a notification on www.careers.qatarairways.com. career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Customer Insight Manager|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||220000|
Customer Insight Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
About the role:
As a Customer Insight Manager, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Identify insights that drive revenue, improve customer retention and elevate customer experience.
- Deliver compelling analytical solutions that translate customer data into actionable insight in further strengthening MATAR customer-centricity by elevating the level of consumer insights applied to the strategy and execution of commercial actions.
- Lead under the guidance of SM Commercial the definition and implementation of customer segments and personas.
- Manage the MATAR customer satisfaction program / Voice of Customer (VoC) program under guidance of SM Commercial.
- Inspire the adoption, development and deployment of innovative and advanced customer insights techniques, tools and processes.
- Lead MATAR customer satisfaction program that drive a more structured and proactive approach to tracking customer KPIs by developing and managing a suite of automated insights and dashboards.
- Continuously identify new opportunities for customer data acquisition across the passenger touch points that could be utilized for improved engagement and collaboration.
- Play a key role in the development and administration of the segmentation models and own the commercial application and deployment of these models into customer dialogue process.
- Responsible for analysing overall performance of customer level data-driven actions and develop insight dashboards and reports for consumption.
- Manage and maintain all standards and governance around the use of customer data within MATAR, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal frameworks.
- Maintain compliance to MATAR privacy principles to ensure privacy and security of personal data is considered by design and default in all aspects of the role.
- Develop MATAR’s objectives to deliver world class customer insights and provide expert guidance on best practices for creating, interpreting and communicating analytical models and results to business unit and senior management.
- Improve commercial performance through continuous training and establish processes to help maximize the understanding and adoption of customer insights.
- Experience of working with Customer data > 5+ years
- Degree of Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related quantitative field is preferred
- Experience in customer centric work streams: NPS (Net Promoter Score), Customer Feedback data (survey analysis, Social Media conversation analysis), contact centre analytics, guest relations analytics as well as target setting for NPS & touch point satisfaction scores
- Should demonstrate competency in at least 1 of each of the following analytical disciplines and techniques: Segmentation, Machine Learning & Predictive Analytics, Web analytics, Survey and Questionnaire design
- Experience in analysing customer behaviour for commercial purposes, including insight generation and segmentation models
- Ability to drive for customer centricity, outside in -approach and change.
- Experience in managing NPS, CSAT and other customer satisfaction related KPIs
- Skilled in manipulating large and disparate datasets to produce actionable insights
- Excellent presentation & communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis and insights to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
- Demonstrate project management experience including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and workstreams with attention to detail an accuracy
- Strong communication and emotional skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently whilst maintaining confidential of information.
- Attentive to details with the ability to prioritize tasks as is necessary.
- Solution focused and demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and multi-national environment.
- Team player and able to take responsibilities.
- High level of self-initiative and innovation.
- Disciplined and focused in delivering departmental and organizational both business and operational goals.
- Good command of English and mathematically inclined.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including advance Project Management, Excel.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.