Website Qatar Airways
Product Development & Quality Control Specialist
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Product Development & Quality Control Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Product Development & Quality Control Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Product Development & Quality Control Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Product Development & Quality Control Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Product Development & Quality Control Specialist has publish a notification on www careers.qatarairways.com. career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Product Development & Quality Control Specialist|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||179423|
Product Development & Quality Control Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
We at Discover Qatar and Qatar Airways Holidays aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings, a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
To achieve our ambition, we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
As Product Development and Quality Control Specialist (Hotel Contracts), you will support the Line Manager in the development of new DQ (Discover Qatar) product with proposal for the initial design as well as development and analysis of documentation for all products. Also, you will be responsible to ensure quality control procedure at DQ is followed, maintained and improved to meet the requirement of the Quality Management System and the administration related to quality issues is up-dated and maintained.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Support the Product Managers with new ideas and give output to develop excursion and tour package(s). Inspect and take stock of all tourist related sites, monuments, museums, and other attractions. Also, will perform physical check of the more complex products on a random but planned basis to verify the quality received versus the requirement.
- Assist the Line Manager with design and documentation of project plans for the development of new tours and excursions in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Assist with research of the market and travel industry trend and ensure the product(s) meet quality and market requirement and assist with price benchmarking.
- Develop and maintain DQ product portfolio and assist with analysis and evaluation of competitor products, rates and offers.
- Provide support to DQ Marketing in preparation of promotional material. Review and provide information and corrections on the content hosted within DQ system.
- Capture customer and consultant feedback regarding the tour and service and produce report. Participate as an observer in technical evaluations of customer product in order to ensure that DQ standard is met.
- Review of all the quality reports prior to submitting them to the Line Manager for a final approval and also update and maintain quality documentation to maintain the history.
- Maintain update(s) to the software, generate report of defect by the supplier and product type at regular interval through statistical analysis.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Experience in Aviation/DMC/Leisure management ideally in a similar role and industry
- Ability to work on own initiative and should have excellent negotiation skills for hotel contracts
- Knowledge of Vibe, Opera or similar, DMC reservation systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic written and verbal preferred)
- Excellent presentation and creative skills
- Data analysis and ability to articulate to external customers
- Experience in market research is desirable
- Flexible with working hours
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.