Website Qatar Airways
Cargo Training Officer
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Cargo Training Officer in Doha, Qatar. Cargo Training Officer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Cargo Training Officer in Doha, Qatar
Cargo Training Officer Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Cargo Training Officer has publish a notification on www. careers.qatarairways.com.. career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Cargo Training Officer|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||179005|
Cargo Training Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
About the role
You will be primarily responsible to deliver training programs for employee and occasionally for external clients in accordance with an agreed Training plan to improve the quality and standards of staff performance. Adhere to course syllabus, implement outline material and monitor training results. Prepare and develop training module, training documents, exams, survey etc.
- Primarily responsible to deliver Dangerous Goods Trainings for employees and occasionally for external clients in accordance with an agreed Training plan to improve the quality and standards of staff performance.
- Content development and updates based on trend of accident/ incident, complains, audit reports and internal/ external regulation etc.
- Develop Training materials such as modules, exams, On-the-Job check out survey.
- Monitor Trainer, On-the-Job Trainer and Mentor, and support them for their development.
- Regularly control and evaluate weekly reports, weekly / monthly training plan of Job Trainers.
- Monitor Annual Training Hour targets and research factors influencing any differences between the planned and actual results as per company requirements.
- Production of Training Plans and Schedules in a timely manner.
- Refresh and update staff on existing and new Qatar Airways and Authority procedures / policies (when applicable).
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organization whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. QAS is certified in ISAGO, ISO 9001, RA3 (Regulated Agent) and is a member of the IATA Ground Handling Partnership, proactively participating in various IATA technical groups such as IATA Ground Operations Manual, Load Control & Messaging, Ground Service Equipment & Environment and Airside Safety Group.
QAS Cargo provides services like Import & Expert Handling, Special Cargo Handling and Cool Chain, for 34 Passenger and Cargo Airlines including Qatar Airways, handling more than 1.8 million tons annually at Hamad International Airport.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years of experience in training within Cargo industry
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma in job relevant domain
- IATA qualification of Professional Skills for DGR Instructors – Categories 1, 2, 3, 6
- Preferable QCAA certified to conduct DG in Qatar (applicable for candidates based in Qatar)
- Train the Trainer certification from approved organization or minimum QR Leadership Effectiveness and Potential program (LEAP1 and 2)
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members. Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.