Website Qatar Airways
Lead Product Manager
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Lead Product Manager in Qatar . Lead Product Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Lead Product Manager in Qatar
Lead Product Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lead Product Manager has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Lead Product Manager|
|Salary||AR 12200.00-22500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lead Product Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Lead Product Manager
About the role
As the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible to drive the digital direct revenue growth through implementing a product roadmap and lead solution initiatives to deliver best-in-class digital commerce tools. You will also leverage data and technology to understand objectives and opportunities from stakeholders and business product owners across the Qatar Airways Group to provide digital solutions. Additionally demonstrate leadership throughout the development of the digital product, with specific focus on design, usability, and deployment of robust and scalable digital solutions that will integrate a variety of web and consumer mobile products.
Other key accountabilities would include:
- Define and maintain digital product roadmap to set a path to achieve division digital objectives.
- Develop and manage program feature backlog.
- Regularly update stakeholders across Qatar Airways Group to ensure they are aligned with the digital roadmap and progress .
- Define and document new digital product features and enhancements to existing features based on traveler feedback and stakeholder business needs.
- Partner with platform owners to define long term capability roadmap by understanding industry trends, traveller expectations.
- Establish and follow key performance indicators related to digital product usage, revenue and retention contribution in order to identify opportunities and optimize performance.
- Regularly review competing travel service provider offerings and best practices, as well as latest technology developments to identify new opportunities
- Plan and organize user testing, feedback sessions and A/B tests to determine the ideal way to present features or offers and eliminate usability issues
- Regularly review product Key Results in order to meet Digital Commerce Product objectives
- Ensure relevant digital product pods are equipped to deliver by identifying and eliminating blockers, providing guidance, funding and support
- Lead refinement sessions to trim, clean and update backlog and to ensure product team understand backlog impact and contribution
Management & Leadership
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developees, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Commerce & Service Experiences Team.
- Min. bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 8+ years of job related experience.
- In depth understanding of airline sales marketing and distribution mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of core airline systems and applications.
- Estimating work size and complexity & ability to quantify the cost and benefits of projects.
- Ability to manage core work aspects of delivering new capabilities.
- Prioritizing complex changes and issues.
- Previous experience in managing digital product(s) preferably in the travel industry
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.