Website Qatar Airways
Senior Procurement Specialist
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Senior Procurement Specialist in Qatar . Senior Procurement Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Senior Procurement Specialist in Qatar
Senior Procurement Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Procurement Specialist has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Senior Procurement Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 7000.00-12000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Procurement Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Senior Procurement Specialist – Catering
About the Role
To assist in managing all procurement requirements in a given or group of product categories comprising of all goods, services and work required from the relevant stakeholders, helping to set category strategy, interfacing with internal customers and suppliers to ensure best value for the company in line with its strategic, financial and operational requirements.
- To facilitate enhancing procurement processes, systems, policies and procedures to enable procurement department to offer best in class procurement to user departments across QR and subsidiaries
- Assist with category planning, analysis and management with experience of category and procurement
- Responsible for high cost savings targets for the QR group
- Managing and optimizing supplier performance and reduction in total cost of ownership. Negotiations planning and execution with suppliers on costs, commercial and contractual terms.
- Assisting in definition of supply strategy for relevant product categories to ensure risks are mitigated and QR vision is achieved
- Responsible for planning for procurement activities together with the senior management
- Responsible for tender management and administration for high value and risk projects, running process, troubleshooting and interfacing with all relevant parties
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by Line Manager and Head of Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience within Catering out of which 1 to 2 years in supervisory/managerial position
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, MS word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong Problem Solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Procurement related vocational qualification and/or educational credits such as CIPS/CPSM
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance or Engineering
- Experience in Logistics and Supply chain management
- Airline industry experience is an asset
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.