Website Qatar Airways
Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst in Qatar . Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst in Qatar
Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Salary||AU 601393.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst– Melbourne, Australia
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity in our Commercial team in Melbourne as Commercial Business Intelligence (CBI) Analyst for Australasia region.
As a CBI Analyst based in Melbourne, you will be part of a team responsible for supporting the development, planning and implementation of the commercial strategy, providing business analytics to maximise revenue, profit generation across the region, and ensure achievement of budget targets.
You will be part of a team to provide data intelligence, analysis and forecasting to key stakeholders to support decision making for all commercial functions across the region.
This represents a fantastic opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Analyse traffic segments, distribution channels and travel agencies to drive QR market share and revenue goals.
- Interpret and analyse large sets of data on assigned portfolio and make recommendations to improve our commercial strategy.
- Identify market opportunities through internal and external analysis and initiate proposals to generate incremental revenue.
- Provide commentary on performance to KPIs e.g. market share and revenue performance under assigned portfolios.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders e.g. Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management, Network Planning teams, etc. to drive tactical and structural initiatives.
- Monitor performance of fare products, sales incentives and commercial initiatives.
- Build business cases to support recommendations on commercial product/policy changes to improve portfolio performance.
- Work closely with Global CBI and Revenue Management, as well as other data stakeholders, to improve the data processing flow and the data adoption by regional CBI and sales team.
- Support management in any ad-hoc analysis and/or assigned projects.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research
- 1-3 years of experience in Commercial/Analytical functions.
- Travel industry, with an interest in aviation, revenue management and knowledge of QR as a plus.
Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Able to analyse voluminous, complex data and deliver meaningful insights to management.
- Strong verbal and written communication to influence/negotiate with internal stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Independent, proactive individual who collaborates well with other team members in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, managing multiple tasks simultaneously and able to follow through to conclusions.
- Proven commercial skills and business acumen.
- Able to express dissenting opinion in a professional and appropriate way.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.