Website Qatar Airways
Project Manager – IT
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Project Manager – IT in Doha, Qatar. Project Manager – IT Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Project Manager – IT in Doha, Qatar
Project Manager – IT Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Project Manager – IT has publish a notification on www.careers.qatarairways.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Project Manager – IT|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number|
Project Manager – IT Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
About the role
As a Project Manager you will make sure the project plans are realistic, properly resourced, maintained and the delivery is within time and cost. You will ensure the project plan, code quality standard, application security standard and related process are defined and tracked with the release of the application. You will make sure the projects are carried out through the defined phases fully complying with QR IT processes and procedures. We need you to provide a flexible, value stream-based approach that supports business on its continuous improvement journey to deliver digital products better, faster, cheaper, and safer. You will also lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
Roles and responsibilities
- Solutions meet agreed requirements and business expectations, are maintainable and meet documented and agreed criteria. This requires that all solutions are adequately tested (functional, non- functional, performance and integration tested) before User Acceptance Testing.
- Risks are assessed and mitigation/management strategies are designed.
- Responsible for working closely with vendor partners, business users, contract team and track product implementation project throughout the lifecycle (RFI, RFP/RFT, Technical Evaluation, Implementation, Go live etc.).
- Perform business analysis activities to analyse user requirements, define solutions requirements, and document system specifications.
- Provide fair and accurate feedback on the performance of resources assigned to projects and application support.
- Contribute Business – IT strategy and IT budgeting of assigned business units.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years of job related experience.
- Hands on experience with min 2 full cycle project from start to end using SDLC project lifecycle.
- Be experienced in project management, stakeholder management, team leading and should have led development of large projects.
- Have hands on experience working in Onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience in System automations and in managing business efficient system – by maximizing ROI to the organization
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II / Scrum master certification is preferred.
- Preferable multiple domain experience such as – HR, Finance, Group Safety & Security, Group Medical, Legal, Corporate Services, Procurement etc., to facilitate the business needs
- Have good planning, organizing, communication and presentation skills
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.