Website Qatar Airways
Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning in Qatar
Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning|
|Salary||QAR 11700.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning | Ground Services
About the role
Ground Services Management is currently recruiting for Senior Manager Staff Resources and Planning.
The role is responsible for the short/ medium and long-term planning of Ground Services logistics functions including Ground Services manpower and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), Ground Services’ recruitment, staff’s upgrade and transition training, leave allocation, training distribution and optimization of Ground Services staff’s utilization.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Leads the annual preparation of Ground Services manpower and RPO budgets and ensures that all constraints and requirements of relevant stakeholders from across the business are taken into consideration.
- Oversees short/ medium to long-term manpower and RPO plans to assess strategic sourcing requirements.
- Drives the strategic plans for Ground Services Department including proposing business cases and proposed changes to policies to improve Ground Services satisfaction and bottom line figures.
- Liaises with Regulatory Affairs and Senior Management to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to company standards.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to establish and drive projects that reduces cost, enhances existing systems and processes and meets the changes in business strategy.
- Directs the development of key performance measures to provide input and guidance to improve allocation and utilization of Ground Services staff across the Qatar Airways Hub and the Network.
- Communicates impact of changes to policies and procedures, provides recommendations, alternative approaches and mitigating strategies.
- Provides executive briefing material and supporting documents for communication to Senior Management.
- Ensures issues and risks relating to Ground Services manpower plans are communicated and shared with Senior Management.
- Tracks department performance against budget.
- Performs other department duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
Management and Leadership
- Establishes the department and teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluates the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate change if needed.
- Oversees and supervises employees. Directs daily activities, recruits, trains, develops and disciplines to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level.
- With minimum 6 to 7 years of job-related experience.
- With previous airline experience.
- With previous experience in workforce management/ establishment planning/ manpower planning.
- With relevant experience in manpower optimization and strategic planning.
- Highly developed planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed skills in mathematics and statistics.
- Advance working knowledge of MS Office Excel.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and effective in working within diverse working environment.
- Strong commercial acumen, financial management and budget.
- Proficient in English communications (written and spoken). Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to details, organized and has strong time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure, able to perform independently and work well with team members.
- Able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Has good understanding of manpower planning concepts and strategies.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
How to apply
Please see below for all eligibility and requirements for internal applications.
1. Please note that any applications not meeting the criteria will not be processed.
2. Employees must have completed a minimum 10 months in their current role to be eligible to apply for an internal move.
3. Employees can only have two active applications at any one time.
4. I-NOC is not required, if this role reports to your current line manager within the same cost center.
5. I-NOC is required, if this role reports to a different line manager. Please upload a signed and approved I-NOC, valid only for the position stated in a single document along with your CV.
6. If you are unable to upload your I-NOC, please contact your Admin or Talent Acquisition for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.