Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Wine Specialist in Qatar
Wine Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Wine Specialist has publish a notification on www.Qatar Airways.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Wine Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 2,93,020.39 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Wine Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Qatar Distribution Company is currently recruiting for Wine Specialist.
The successful applicant will be responsible to manage the wine programme to ensure optimum offerings based on financial infrastructure needs, in line with Qatar Airways five star customer proposition. Supports with staff development through wine and beverage training. Work in collaboration with Sales & Marketing team as well as Qatar Airways’ chosen wine consultant to ensure promotions, branding and supporting information meets the required standards. Research trends to understand customer’s wine reference and act as product expert for wine products.
- Support the timely purchase of all wine and beverage stock items, ensuring that there are no out of stock or overstock situations whilst ensuring robust governance and control at all times.
- Support the measurement and reduction of stock losses and breakages, ensuring that systems are in place to measure this.
- Planning of wine features (cycles) to provide optimal choice in terms of diversity of provenance, styles or types of wines.
- Work with the On-Trade and Buying teams for wine preference of hotels and conduct formal wine tastings with relevant On-trade customers from time to time as the wine specialist.
- Provide training and mentoring to staff to raise general product knowledge and to support product initiatives.
- Lead the introduction of new wine products and continually review performance to ensure that the introduction is managed in a cost effective way.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales team including but not limited to promotions and product launches.
- Build a strong rapport with clients and create opportunities to generate sales.
- Maintain a high level of familiarity with diverse wines from a variety of wine producing regions.
- Maintain regular communication with management around weekly plan and progress in the market.
- Actively sell products to clients and provide recommendations based on those discussions.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of wines.
- Knowledge of industry trends on specialty wines.
- Minimum WSET Level 3.
- Court of Master Sommeliers Level 1 or 2 preferred
- Any other certifications or similar levels related to the wine industry, business management, wine sourcing or related field.
- Experience in delivering training
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.