Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Sourcing Manager in Qatar
Sourcing Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Sourcing Manager has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Sourcing Manager|
|Salary||QAR 15000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Sourcing Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
In this interesting role, you will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain strategy, working with the Line Manager in the identification, evaluation and assessment of assigned new and existing products and suppliers. Develop the sourcing process, plan the yearly food exhibition calendar, introduce new market trend and work with different stakeholders to support the growing demands of QR group in terms of volume, quality and cost whilst introducing innovative food and beverage products/suppliers to the Supply Chain.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Manage all related sourcing document requirements to ensure best information available for RFQ’s, including but not limited to volume requirements, MOQ, and technical specifications. Provide strategic analysis of products as requested by end user, to clearly define comprehensive forward planning of RFQ’s and ensure continued compliance to procedures and policy.
- Develop and manage sourcing process, working with Supply Chain to develop and publish plans for sourcing all categories – including reviewing and providing input to develop the department policies and processes to achieve best practice and continuous improvement in the sourcing strategy and to ensure the necessary ongoing production capacity is maintained.
- Maintain strong relationships with network of suppliers to ensure QACC realizes maximum benefit from supply chain.
- Source and vet new suppliers able to provide products that meet QR quality, Logistic and volume requirements. Evaluate and recommend preferred purchasing and sourcing options to the Line Manager e.g. small local supply verse large overseas shipments. Conduct analysis and lead evaluation of potential suppliers and support the overall vendor qualification process, aligning with QACC Supply Chain and QA to ensure a seamless process.
- Develops approved innovative products to diversify and enhance on-board food service and experience for customers.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure the supply base has robust process controls and capabilities to meet existing and future QACC business requirements.
- Own and deliver specific project related activity as agreed with Line Manager, e.g. make v buy spend analysis with recommendations to drive performance improvement.
- Ensure that interaction within internal teams are carried out smoothly and effectively thereby ensuring that quality, price, sustainability and overall look and feel of the product specifications are as per QACC standard.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
You should have a High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 7 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
It will be an added advantage if you have:
- Airline, Middle East or Strong Category Specific experience.
- Sourcing management experience with Equipment/ Food and Beverage in International markets.
- Experience in a large multicultural company.
- Experience in negotiation with suppliers.
- Experience in Airline Catering/Large Food service catering organization is an advantage
- Additionally, CIPS Qualification or equivalent purchasing / Commerce.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Fluent command of English and at least one other language
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to influence people and strong negotiations skills.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating forward planning, initiative, and business process improvement, whilst tackling extra duties as required.
- Numeracy and the ability to present data clearly and accurately.
- People management skills
- Contractual and Financial acumen.
- Ability to foster teamwork amongst team members.
- Demonstrative initiative and autonomy.
- Be accountable for decisions taken and project delivery.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Please note that candidates with none Food & Beverage experience will still be considered for this role.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We have grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We do not slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what has never been done before.
Therefore, whether you are creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.