Website Qatar Airways
Marketing & E-Commerce Manager
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Marketing & E-Commerce Manager in Qatar
Marketing & E-Commerce Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Marketing & E-Commerce Manager has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Marketing & E-Commerce Manager|
|Salary||QAR 10400.00-19400.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Marketing & E-Commerce Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We at Discover Qatar and Qatar Airways Holidays aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings, a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
Being responsible for creating a comprehensive marketing strategy and provide leadership on a commercial level for all marketing activities of Qatar Airways Holidays. You will oversee the marketing team activities and make sure that the team deliver the plans and target in their assigned source market, ensuring high levels of service and increase Qatar Airways Holidays revenue and awareness in the relevant markets.
- Develop Marcom and E-Strategy for the promotion of Qatar Airways Holidays products, including brand strategy, annual media plans, website enhancement and social media application
- Review the market trends and oversee the implementation of strategies to attain revenue targets. Develop integrated Qatar Airways Holidays commercial marketing campaigns ensuring consistency of messaging & imagery in all key communication channels
- Propose annual marketing budgets to Executive Management
- Ensure commercial marketing campaigns are launched timely and on budget
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness of all promotional collaterals and advertising materials ensuring maximum exposure
- Oversee the website and related revenue generation opportunities
- Grow ENL subscribers and social media presence
- Analyse web traffic statistics and ROI of all e-marketing campaigns, compile regular ad-hoc reports to Senior Management on site behavior and campaign impact
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Media Planning, Advertising, and Market Search
- Sound leadership, management, financial and presentation skills. A proven record of accomplishment of managing large operational teams
- Knowledge of tourism markets is an advantaged
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.