Website Qatar Airways
Customer Services Supervisor
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Customer Services Supervisor in Qatar Airways
Customer Services Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar Airways:- Customer Services Supervisor has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar Airways location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Customer Services Supervisor|
|Salary||QAR 8000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Qatar Airways|
|Job type||Qatar Airways Jobs|
Customer Services Supervisor Jobs in Qatar Airways 2023 Full Job Descripation
Customer Services Supervisor – Contact Centre Doha
About the role
We have vacancies for Customer Services Supervisor within Customer Contact Centre based in Doha, Qatar.
The Customer Services Supervisor is responsible for providing service excellence to customers through telephone, e-mail, fax, web chat, social media or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, sell Qatar Airways products and generate revenue and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue. This is a team leader role and is responsible for overseeing and managing the performance of the team. In addition, you will have the following operational and management responsibilities.
• Trains the existing team members and train new members on QR product, policies, and procedures.
• Monitors daily workflow and ensures that correct procedures are followed.
• Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency
• Coaches and guides less experienced team members
• Evaluates calls and shares feedback with agents
• Provides feedback to agents to support their performance improvement including preparing probation reports.
• Responsible for revenue generation through agent’s selling, cross-selling and upselling.
• Generates and maintains necessary reports as requested.
• Analyses team reports to assist in identifying areas training needs to improve team performance.
• Meets all team KPIs as outlined in CC KPI scorecard.
• Handles customer calls that have been escalated by customer service agents to solve the passenger issues.
• Provides floor presence to check and assist staff whenever required and guide the staff through complex situations.
• Assists passengers and travel agencies with complex queries regarding all QR products and services.
• Ensures fraud checks are completed as required.
• Supervises shift personnel in daily operations, upsell products & services.
• Handles complaints cases immediately as per company policies
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.