Website Qatar Airways
Senior Sales Operations Agent
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy at Senior Sales Operations Agent in Qatar
Senior Sales Operations Agent Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Sales Operations Agent has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Airways|
|Name of Post||Senior Sales Operations Agent|
|Salary||PKR 1,042,500.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Sales Operations Agent Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
An exciting opportunity to join the Qatar Airway’s Outstation team in Islamabad, Pakistan. In this role you are expected to actively engage with the sales team to help achieve assigned revenue targets by providing technical support.
Provide five-star service to Qatar Airways internal and external customers. Act as Qatar Airways product and process expert by supporting the team with daily complex sales operations tasks, including but not limited to Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration, and ensuring that activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner
In this role you are also accountable for
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions established to ensure alignment to QR’s global sales/sales operations principles.
- Act as product knowledge expert for trade support tasks, supporting in more complex tasks reservations, ticketing, FFP, oneworld, Beyond Business and Corporate queries.
- Assist Sales Operations Agents with their queries, and escalations to ensure efficiency and quality services.
- Maintain and generate reports as required by reporting Line Manager.
- Be the primary person in following up with customers and trade partners on enquiries, requests.
- Guide junior Sales Operations Agents, particularly new joiners, in QR processes and policies, to ensure smooth operations within the department.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration
- Take primary responsibility within the department in the processing of refunds, issuance/reissuance of tickets, ensuring smooth handling of all cases within purview.
- Make new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares and rules of carriage
- Support Travel Agencies with reservations related activities
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports
Be part of an extraordinary story. Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
You should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 year of job-related experience
It is highly beneficial if you have experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis
It is essential to have below skills as well
- Fluent in English, secondary language desirable.
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mindset
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.