Website Qatar Airways Qatar
Projects Officer – Technical
Qatar Airways Qatar Job Vacancy at Projects Officer – Technical in Doha, Qatar Projects Officer – Technical Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar Apply today before last date.
Qatar Airways Qatar Job Vacancy at Projects Officer – Technical in Doha, Qatar
Projects Officer – Technical Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Projects Officer – Technical has publish a notification on www careers.qatarairways.com.career page for the recruitment of Qatar Airways Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Airways Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Projects Officer – Technical|
|Name of Post||Qatar Airways Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||132242|
Projects Officer – Technical Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
About the role
We are currently recruiting for Projects Officer to support the MRO system implementation program within Technical Division. The position is a 2-year fixed term contract role.
In this role, you are responsible for organizing, maintaining and supporting project management activities, which contributes to the development and delivery of MRO implementation project in line with established objectives. You will organize all system administration activities for project management tools and deliver the projects tasks and its implementation. You will also assist in documentation and budgetary preparations related to the project.
Specific responsibilities of the role includes:
- Leads a range of project management support services related to MRO implementation project, which includes preparation of report briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing/monitoring project plans.
- Ensures project targets are achieved on time, on budget to quality standards and in line with established management methodologies.
- Sources, collates and compiles data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones.
- Assists management in identifying the resources required for various MRO project tasks.
- Identifies changed priorities and ensures allocation of resources are aligned with the business needs.
- Monitors Project tasks and its completion of project milestones against goals and initiate Project Change requests amendments where necessary.
- Carries out gap analysis and creates lean processes based on industry standards and methodologies.
- Provides and captures the updates regarding projects’ risks on regular basis in the Risk Management plan within the expected timeframe to prevent any impact on project timelines, scope and budget.
- Provides suggestions to the Line Manager regarding projects and issues and any risks or concerns.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate for this role will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Project management experience – working with project teams and supervision of project delivery.
- Completed Project Management training undertaken from a recognized PMI institute
- With PMP or PRINCE2 project management certification
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Experience in an Airline – Technical/MRO or similar type of organization.
- With Lean Process or Six Sigma relevant training.
- Has been part of team or has led the implementation of an MRO system.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.