Website Qatar Amiri Flight
Qatar Amiri Flight Job Vacancy at Internal Auditor in Qatar
Internal Auditor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Internal Auditor has publish a notification on www.amiriflight.gov.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar Amiri Flight Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Amiri Flight can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Amiri Flight|
|Name of Post||Internal Auditor|
|Salary||QAR 13,800.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Internal Auditor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Develop criteria for Internal Audit planning documentation for each audit assignment.
– Assists the department in identifying and evaluating significant exposures to risks within Amiri Flight.
– Performs financial, risk-based compliance and performance audits across all company disciplines, (for example, financial) to identify and report on significant actual or potential control weaknesses.
– Inspects accounting systems to determine their efficiency.
– Conducts audits to assess effectiveness and efficiency.
– Evaluates audit findings; prepares and presents the results of audit work and recommendations to the management in the form of oral and written communications.
– Participates in the development of policies and procedures for the auditing activity.
– Participates in the improvement of management controls and ensures compliance with State Audit Bureau and other regulations. Prepare the necessary reports for State Audit Bureau.
– Where appropriate, applies the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of Amiri Flight.
– Consults with and advises administrators and relevant employees on various general business operational issues as needed.
– Ensures that accepted accounting and audit principles and policies are followed, and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
– Liaises with and provide assistance to External Auditors, as appropriate.
– Keeps abreast of technical developments, relevant regulations and industry best practice and ensures that any changes to rules, regulations guidance are appropriately communicated to Management and Staff.
– Keeps abreast of AF’s policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems, and changes in laws, as applicable.
– Execute the fraud investigations (plan, execute and document).
– Conduct in depth review of audit assignments to ensure objectivity of findings; authenticity of supporting documentation, and appropriateness of recommendations.
– Proactive monitoring of assignments in progress, to ensure findings and conclusions are in line with audit objectives and fully address engagement work scope and audit plan.
– Prepare, Review & Signoff on draft report and forward to Executive Management for their review before releasing to auditee.
– Interact with the senior management of Amiri Flight in peruse for accomplishing audit tasks.
– Keep track of timelines for each audit engagement and submit progress as needed by the Executive management showing audits completed, ongoing and ‘in-progress’ with-in specific segment.
– Lead the sections of the recommendations tracking follow up process.
– Continuously work on developing & improving internal audit methodologies to enhance audit efficiency.
– Ensure internal audit methodology is fully documented, updated and available for reference at all times.
– Participate in preparations of the annual audit plan to Executive management for approval, and once approved, ensure compliance with the same.
– Participate in the budget preparation based on approved Annual audit plan.
Management & Leadership
– Establish the internal audit objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
– Regularly evaluate the objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed in liaison with Qatar Airways and Amiri Diwan Head of Internal Audit.
– Undertake the internal projects and execute them.
Qualification & Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (essential).
– CA, ACCA, CIA or CPA qualified, with excellent post qualification experience.
– Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Public Accountant are preferred.
– Certification in Risk Management or Internal Controls a strong plus.
– CISA or CFE certified a strong plus.
– Knowledge of budgeting cost estimating, fiscal management principles and procedures.
– Strong understanding of internal audit methodologies and approaches with emphasis on process and risk thinking. Advanced knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
– Knowledge of financial record keeping procedures, local laws, regulations, and standards.
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities identified, out of which at least 2 years are in internal auditing and preferably in a large financial services environment. Internal audit or public accounting area
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.