Website Qatar Fertiliser
SAP Functional Analyst
Qatar Fertiliser Job Vacancy at SAP Functional Analyst in Qatar . SAP Functional Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Fertiliser Job Vacancy at SAP Functional Analyst in Qatar
SAP Functional Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- SAP Functional Analyst has publish a notification on www.qp.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar Fertiliser Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Fertiliser can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Fertiliser|
|Name of Post||SAP Functional Analyst|
|Salary||QAR 55,000.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
SAP Functional Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Vacany Code / Job Title: ITD03 / SAP Functional Analyst
The potential candidate will be responsible to support the project team with the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA in the domain of production planning, Quality Management and MII.
Candidate will report to SAP project manager and work closely with dedicated team in different domains that include SAP analysts and business SME team responsible to deliver new SAP modules aligned with SAP best practices.
The potential candidate is required to:
• Have served as a PP/QM senior functional consultant in several SAP ECC implementations and at least 1 SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
• Have supported large SAP ECC or S/4 HANA project w.r.t. project delivery, design solutions & integrations for various SAP modules.
• Have served as a Senior functional consultant on projects which involve Global Template Build/Adoption and Local Rollouts.
• Have Functional or Techno-functional domain expertise in SAP modules such as PP, QM and MII.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
• Support project manager to ensure that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of management in the functional domain.
• Manage and support the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA PP, QM & MII modules and integrations along with implementation partner consultants.
• Guides and support business SMEs in respective domain during the implementation phase to ensure best fit solutions is provided to end users.
• Conduct sessions with relevant stakeholders in the assigned business domain to understand requirements, prioritize the needs and translate them into SAP functionality to achieve the goals of the business domain.
• Study the business processes in detail to identify opportunities and requirements to improve and align business processes with SAP best practices.
• Support project team managing highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes to align with SAP best practices.
• Support business with the development of master data, recipes, BOM,..Etc..
• Support business by identifying reporting requirements in the new SAP system.
• Support business by developing test cases and test scenarios for testing.
• Support end user training in respective domain.
• Support end users during hyper care and after go-live to ensure smooth transition to the new system.
• Escalate project concerns to project leadership.
• SAP S/4 HANA Project Manager.
• QAFCO Business SMEs, line managers and end users.
• Implementation Partner consultants and managers.
• IT Manager and support team.
Education Qualification Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years Of Experience: 8
• Minimum 8+ years of SAP PP/QM functional knowledge and experience.
• Minimum 3+ SAP implementation as PP/QM Senior functional analyst including an end-to-end S/4 HANA implementation.
• Certifications in SAP S/4 PP/QM is a must.
• Knowledge and experience with MII is highly preferred.
• Knowledge in the chemical industry is highly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.qafco.com.qa.