Website Qatar Fertiliser
Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure)
Qatar Fertiliser Job Vacancy at Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure) in Qatar
Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure) has publish a notification on www.qp.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar Fertiliser Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Fertiliser can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure)
|QAR 25,200.00 per month
Digital Engineering Manager (Infrastructure) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Digital Engineering Manager
What You’ll Be Doing
- The Digital Engineering Manager will be responsible for the effective implementation and compliant adoption of Digital technology, tools, standards, production methods, and procedures both at a strategic and tactical level as well as providing management and technical direction for all facets of Digital operations under administrative supervision of the Technical Director for project delivery and assist the Head of Digital Engineering for corporate directives.
- Develop and support proposal leads in work winning e.g., responding to Client request for proposals
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Digital delivery team (software developer, modelers, and Coordinator(s)
- Support the Design team(s) day to day Digital Engineering implementation activities
- Provide progress and performance updates on fortnightly and monthly basis to the Technical Director and Design Managers
- Record, store and maintain all formal correspondences related to Digital Engineering activities
- Support Design Managers with forecasting and deployment of BIM/CAD/GIS resources for their Task Teams
- Support the deployment of hardware and software, troubleshooting and delivery of BIM/CAD/GIS systems and software training for project team members in conjunction with our IT and Engineering Systems Team(s).
- Establish and ensure project team(s) compliance with the BIM Execution Plan (standards, methods, and procedures)
- Support the development, maintenance and communication of standards, templates, libraries, and catalogues to project team(s).
- Develop, communicate, and maintain quality assurance and control processes following Parson’s quality procedures and the project’s BIM, CAD and GIS methods and standards
- Develop and automate routines in BIM software to improve efficiencies in production and to support standards and quality compliance
- Review, monitor and report on the development of models and 2D deliverables and their relationships and compliance with the Clients Asset Information Requirements (AIR’s)
- Oversee and manage incoming design data (Client, survey, third party interfaces) and the production of all models and 2D deliverables submission’s including extractions for review
- Support the verification and validation of asset data in models for design, commercial and asset management activities
- Ensure model(s) and 2D deliverables are delivered in accordance with the agreed TIDP, MIDP and CDE protocol
- Ensure project quality assurance and control checks on being adhered to for model(s) and 2D deliverables production
- Measure and ensure the quality compliance for all package submissions is delivered in accordance with project standards and requirements
- Support the Design Managers and Digital delivery team in multidisciplinary model coordination and stakeholder interface compliance(s)
- Support and facilitate the development of models and 2D deliverables in compliance with the project safety standards and regulations and supporting the identification and mitigation of hazards in designs.
- Support and facilitate the development of models, 2D deliverables models and reports for value engineering and constructability analysis
COMPETENCIES AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- International Organization for Standardization (19650, 12006)
- British Standards BS/PAS Series (1192, 91)
- Common Data Environment
- Project Information Model Production and Delivery
- Quality assurance compliance and validation
- Collaboration, coordination and clash/clearance detection and resolution
- Quantity take-off / schedule creation
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Design from a Civil Engineering discipline background
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in BIM implementation on major projects and/or program
- Infrastructure project experience from a Consultancy environment
- Experience with ISO and UK BIM Standards
- Certified ISO 19650 practitioner e.g., BRE, BSI, Operam etc.
- Middle East/Gulf Countries experience preferred but not essential
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Possess excellent English written skills
- Possess excellent English oral communication skills with an ability to form effective relationships with Project Delivery Team, Clients, and Contractors
- Possess the ability to write letters, technical instructions, develop analytical reports and presentations
- Must demonstrate the ability to drive excellence in Digital, focusing on improvement of processes, mentoring, training, and compliance
- Must be capable of conducting focused briefings to all levels of management
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively execute and manage complex tasks, this includes effective problem solving and exercising excellent judgment regarding timing and senior management involvement in significant issues
- Proficient in a range of BIM authoring, scripting, design review, coordination, simulations, and collaboration applications and/or platforms e.g., AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, Open Roads, Dynamo, Shell, Navisworks, Navigator, BIM 360, ProjectWise etc.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.