Website Qatar Foundation
Qatar Foundation Job Vacancy at Events Specialist in Qatar
Events Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Events Specialist has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Foundation Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Foundation can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Foundation|
|Name of Post||Events Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 10736.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Events Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Participate as a subject matter expert in the implementation of the QF records & information
- management program, including IM system roll outs, and mentoring staff through the changes required
- Initiate and manage information management projects as required.
- Contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and work instructions as and when required.
- Manage relevant projects under the IM scope
- Participate in other QFIT projects when needed and as applicable
- Identify and resolve records & information management issues as they arise.
- Provide input into the development, implementation, and maintenance of records management tools, including keyword classification and disposition.
- Promote awareness of information management good practice through training awareness sessions and by maintaining communication channel with our corporate information management network.
- Proactively identify process improvement and develop practices for the information & records
- management systems.
- Design measure and metrics plan for the information management, records management and business glossary and shall be responsible for monthly dashboards to measure effectiveness of the system.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand business practices and to produce reports, Assessment in the information and records across QF’s application and solution when needed.
- Lead and assess the records retention and disposition processes and practices.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business administration , information technology or related field degree.
- Certification in one of the domains: Records /Archives Management, Archiving, and/or Data & Documentation Management.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience working in an information, records, or document management unit.
- Knowledge of one or more information management systems such as OpenText, SharePoint or HP Records Manager, Digital records, Data Governance.
- Demonstrate knowledge in Data retention and disposal practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
To apply for this job please visit fa-eolw-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.