Website Qatar Gas Transport Company
Qatar Gas Transport Company Job Vacancy at Compensation Specialist in Qatar
Compensation Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Compensation Specialist has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Gas Transport Company Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Gas Transport Company can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Gas Transport Company|
|Name of Post||Compensation Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 18101.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Compensation Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Advise, design and conduct, job design, compensation & benefits, and salary administration processes to enable the company to attract and retain a high calibre and diverse workforce at a competitive cost.
Reporting and Relationships – I
- Reports to Compensation Lead.
- Frequent contact with all levels up to Chief Officer Level on Job Description (JD) content, reporting relationships and periodically with other senior management to provide advice and seek approval in job design matters.
- Frequent liaison with other oil and gas companies and consultancy firms on job evaluation, job design and analysis practices.
Reporting and Relationships – II
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- Challenge to capture accurate and complete information, interpret task and responsibility data, and to determine appropriate wording for JDs when reviewing job content to ensure the validity of the job design and review process.
- Challenge is the wide and diverse nature of work across the Company and applying knowledge of best practice job design, analysis and evaluation validation processes in complex organisation structures. As the expert on job design and analysis has the freedom to advise senior managers on all JD related matters.
- Works on issues to solve them in appropriate ways based on functional knowledge, operational requirements, precedent and best practices.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – II
- As defined for this job level in the Delegation of Authority and/or approved budget.
Generic Accountabilities – All Employees
Safety Health & Environment
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is a condition of employment for expatriate employees.
- Ensure all activities undertaken comply with anti – trust and competition laws and the Company firewall policies and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Deliver job design services encompassing job analysis and job evaluation (JE) validation and ensure all permanent positions in the Company have current and evaluated job descriptions.
- Chair JD Review Panel meetings and coordinate JD review panel training as required.
- Plan, develop and execute the Job Family Model (JFM) / Career Ladder Levels process ensuring that the job design remains current and relevant.
- Conduct analysis of organizational changes or requests from management to identify positions that require job analysis, job description and JE.
- Determine and advise on job codes and ensures that all position titles are aligned with the Company position title framework.
- Ensure the uploading all JDs into SAP database and ensuring the JDs are up to date, to enable employee access via MSS/ESS.
- Conduct internal job evaluation and validate external job evaluation to ensure fair, accurate and consistent job grading.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Review the annual performance bonus and merit increase process, ensure correct calculations and meet the submission deadline. Ensure payment is completed as per management approvals and take corrective action for any discrepancies found.
- Conduct salary administration activities by processing personnel action forms, recommending salary for new hires, advising on the implications related to new hire salaries, promotions, transfers and ensure policy is applied appropriately.
- Devise and implement appropriate means of communicating information on compensation programs and policies to management and staff to ensure staff awareness of the value of their package and that the motivational elements achieve maximum effect.
Key Job Accountabilities – III
Part B: Person Specification – Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar.
- Certified in Hay Job Analysis and Hay Job Evaluation.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 8 years HR experience, including 4 years’ experience in compensation including job design and analysis, job evaluation and exposure to compensation & benefits applications.
Knowledge and/or Experience – II
Technical and Business Skills – I
- Excellent Microsoft and presentation skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings to achieve outcomes with people from all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to lead and negotiate outcomes with senior staff.
- Very high standard of written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.