Website Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar
Senior Analyst (EA)
Qatar Gas Transport Company Job Vacancy at Senior Analyst (EA) in Qatar
Senior Analyst (EA) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Analyst (EA) has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Gas Transport Company Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Gas Transport Company can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Gas Transport Company|
|Name of Post||Senior Analyst (EA)|
|Salary||QAR 8,380.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Analyst (EA) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Assists in the implementation of enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensures the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organization, ensuring the buy-in of all stakeholders. Supports in analysis of compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards, practices and KPI activities
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas, using appropriate tools and methods.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products
- Supports a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards (including security).
- Participates in quality reviews of solution architecture components.
- Contributes to formal reviews and evaluations when projects and program end. Documents and socializes the lessons learned from the architecture development.
- Facilitates brain storming sessions to derive a strategic/tactical architectural requirements
- Acquires, under guidance, some knowledge and understanding of the research field being studied
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Maintains an awareness of current and emerging information and communications technologies and identifies possible opportunities for the business to be positively impacted by adopting such.
- Provides advice, both reactively and pro-actively, to those engaged in activities where the technical specialism is applicable both to IT staff and those in related areas such as budgetary and financial planning, litigation, legislation, and health and safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline. Architecture qualification like TOGAF/ Zachman is mandatory
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years of IT experience a technology management IT and / or business architecture role with a widespread knowledge of IT.
- Experience with the systems development lifecycle and typical problems associated with the implementation and operation of information systems, and has an appreciation of both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conversant with organization’s IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools and techniques.
- Experience in applying specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken to ensure that deliverables are accurate and complete.
- Has in depth knowledge of at least one specific area and a broad understanding across a wide field along with a record of applying such knowledge successfully in a variety of situations
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.