Website Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar
Fleet Operations Superintendent
Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Fleet Operations Superintendent in Qatar. Fleet Operations Superintendent Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Fleet Operations Superintendent in Qatar
Fleet Operations Superintendent Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Fleet Operations Superintendent has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar|
|Name of Post||Fleet Operations Superintendent|
|Salary||QAR 11,000.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Fleet Operations Superintendent Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Coordinates the activities of the assigned Fleet Group to ensure the Qatargas chartered LNG fleet provides safe, reliable and efficient transportation of LNG.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Monitors technical and marine related activities which could impact commercial availability of assigned LNG vessels and reviews vessel performance to identify potential efficiency improvement opportunities and performs Charterers supervisory functions during any required attendance during maintenance operations and at dry dockings.
- Keeps track of SIRE inspections required dates and follows up with the Operator on the findings. Make suggestion to the Head of Fleet on the criticality of the SIRE observations and what action is needed to ensure the vessel will remain acceptable by all oil majors.
- Manages the set KPIs to ensure that the targets are achieved at all times and raise the alarm when a particular KPI is difficult to meet. Finds the direct reasons and suggest changes as required.
- Contributes to the scope of work for high value tenders for which there is a fiscal exposure to Charterer on assigned vessels. Provides input into and recommendations for contractor pre-qualification and reviews technical bids on assigned vessels and proposes recommendations to Head of Fleet for contract award.
- Contributes to the development of annual operating budgets for assigned LNG vessels which are under Cost Pass Through Agreements. Controls and reviews all Cost Pass Through related operating expenses for assigned LNG vessels and reports regularly on variances to Head of Fleet.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Participates in the annual inspection / vetting program of vessels calling to Qatargas berths at Ras Laffan Port which is a key aspect of the oversight provided as Charterer to ensure the safe and reliable ability to deliver LNG to customers globally.
- Monitors and follows up that work reports, are prepared and submitted by Owner/Operator for maintenance work carried out and produces specialized reports as required, such as recommendations for improvements and submits to Head of Fleet for review.
- Contributes and participates as required in the pre-qualification process of new Operators to confirm their Safety Management Systems and their ability to provide safe and reliable vessels for potential charter by Qatargas. Actively participate in the Operators’ TMSA audit when required
- Provides input as requested to support Qatargas response for any Commercial & Shipping Incidents; recommends improvements to the C&S Incident Management Plan.
- 1st Class Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency or an appropriate Marine Engineering Degree complemented by relevant seagoing experience at a senior level, preferably as Chief Engineer
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 8 years’ experience in oil/gas marine operations/transportation.
- Knowledgeable of vessel operations, principles of navigation and related systems, technical aspects of vessel repairs and technical operation.
- Knowledgeable in LNG marine loading utilities, facilities and berth requirements.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of SHE standards and requirements as they relate to the oil/gas/shipping industries and the marine environment.
- Good insight of LNG Time Charter Party requirements and obligations of both Charterer and Owners
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.