Website Qatar Gas Transport Company Qatar
Completions & Workovers Specialist
Qatar Gas Transport Company Job Vacancy at Completions & Workovers Specialist in Qatar
Completions & Workovers Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Completions & Workovers Specialist has publish a notification on www.qatargas.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Gas Transport Company Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Gas Transport Company can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Gas Transport Company|
|Name of Post||Completions & Workovers Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 50,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Completions & Workovers Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Conduct technical planning and execution support for workover and completions, including North Field Development programs. Provide a combination of individual technical contributions and expert level technical guidance through mentorship for other team members with less experience in rig-based workover and completions.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- The Completions and Workover programs are highly complex, involving challenging operations and a diverse mix of activity / well types. Some examples of the challenges include (1) multiple parallel projects with dynamic schedules, tight schedule constraints, and uncertainty in sequencing of rig activities; (2) diverse mix of activities and well designs (e.g., spare slot vs. new wellhead platforms, monobore vs. OBB well designs, standard vs. sub-horizontal (SHZ) well architecture; (3) brownfield work conducted among increasingly congested facilities and depleted reservoirs – increasing risk and complexity; (4) complex interfaces among organizations and increasing requirements for planning and administration; (5) new wells in expansion areas are longer and more complex than historical QG wells; (6) coordination of 10+ rigs with changing contracting strategy may lead to additional new rig start-ups for any of the projects; (7) driving service quality from all service partners.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Provide Specialist level expertise for high volume of completion and workover rig activity by planning, developing, and reviewing completion and workover procedures.
- Adapt proven completion, workover, and stimulation practices to meet the new challenges of sub-horizontal well completions and stimulation.
- Apply job knowledge and experience to ensure readiness for broad range of outcomes in completions and workover with high degree of uncertainty.
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise during execution of completion and workover programs.
- Drive contractor performance by establishing high expectations and applying contractor management “tools” to achieve success.
- Effectively interface with stakeholders, including other functions within Qatargas and (when appropriate) Shareholders.
- Enhance D&C organizational capability by providing mentorship and guidance for nationals, QG direct hires, and secondees with less experience in rig operations.
- Perform and act as a bridge to NFPS and NFE/NFS development capturing and applying learnings from previous (QG1&2) programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 8 years’ relevant working experience.
- Formal or informal leadership experience or formal mentoring experience.
- Experience providing stewardship of service contracts including (drilling rigs, offshore and onshore, drilling equipment, services, tangibles, and consumables). Experience with H2S well designs and safety practices ideally in offshore completions and workover operations.
- Specialized expertise level required for critical activities and work scope including (well control and well control equipment, perforating operations, acid stimulation design and operations, wireline operations, coiled tubing operations, wellhead, tree, and downhole equipment, pressure pumping operations, completion design and equipment, land rig and jack-up rig and barge operations, fishing and milling operations, H2S operations).
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatargas.com.