Website Hilton Hotel Qatar
Qatar Hilton Hotel Job Vacancy at Inventory Clerk in Qatar . Inventory Clerk Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Hilton Hotel Job Vacancy at Inventory Clerk in Qatar
Inventory Clerk Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Inventory Clerk has publish a notification on www.explorehotels.hilton.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Hilton Hotel Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Hilton Hotel can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Hilton Hotel|
|Name of Post||Inventory Clerk|
|Salary||QAR 4,600.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Inventory Clerk Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
An Inventory Clerk reviews and analyzes inventory for an organization. Their duties include ensuring inventory is accounted for and managed, practicing set inventory and operational procedures, and coming up with process improvements that are beneficial to the organization.
What will I be doing?
As Inventory Clerk, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Maintaining and updating records
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports
- Tracking, developing and maintaining processes for ensuring accurate inventory management
- Reconciling any discrepancies in inventory data
- Creating and implementing or maintaining a loss and theft protection system
- Placing product orders to fulfill inventory needs
- Working and collaborating with management to report stock issues
What are we looking for?
An Inventory Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years experience in inventory control.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software used throughout the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for collaborating with other team members
- Analytical in nature, particularly in financial analysis
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.