Website Qatar Museum
Expert Reservation Specialist
Qatar Museum Job Vacancy at Expert Reservation Specialist in Qatar . Expert Reservation Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Qatar Museum Job Vacancy at Expert Reservation Specialist in Qatar
Expert Reservation Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Expert Reservation Specialist has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Qatar Museum Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Museum can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Museum|
|Name of Post||Expert Reservation Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 4,470.00 Per Month|
Expert Reservation Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Assist our end-users with their booking needs & provide various planning and booking services, including answering department queries, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
- Assisting and advising end-user and the organization guests who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the guest desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to end-users and their guests.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Answering any questions end-users or their guests might have about the reservation process.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Maintains excellent communication levels and working relationships with QM internal & external stakeholders
- Represents the QM as appropriate within the organization, locally and internationally
- BA in Business
- Minimum 3-4+ years total relevant experience
- Excellent language skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written, communication, planning and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures design and implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills of strategic planning and leadership
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of cost controls and reservations.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qm.org.qa.