Website Qatar Petrochemical Company
Qatar Petrochemical Company Job Vacancy at TA Superintendent in Qatar. TA Superintendent Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Petrochemical Company Job Vacancy at TA Superintendent in Qatar
TA Superintendent Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- TA Superintendent has publish a notification on www.qapco.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Petrochemical Company Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Petrochemical Company can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Qatar Petrochemical Company
|Name of Post
|QAR 12689.00 per Monthly
TA Superintendent Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Provide leadership for the preparation, planning, safe execution, and closeout of turnarounds per QTAPS.
- Develop department goals and objectives in line with Human Capital Department guidelines to achieve business objectives and long-term department plans.
- Support efforts to recruit and hire competent employees and manage employee performance including external contractors on TA planning assignments.
- Lead TA Core Team and accomplish milestones and deliverables through active engagement of internal and external stakeholders, including Superintendents through regular meetings.
- Identify and select team members with specific roles to individual turnarounds; ensure all core team members understand and perform their roles and responsibilities; and promote diversity of skills among the employees.
- Lead efforts for preparation and approval of TA AFD and AFE based on established cost estimation and optimization practices in accordance with QTAPS.
- Prepare department budget and ensure alignment with annual business plan; and monitor department budget spending against the approved budget
- Develop QTAPS milestones, deliverables and tracking to ensure timely and quality completion
- Ensure timely preparation and finalization of TA job and project lists.
- Ensure proper job pack preparation and review by all stake holders as per QTAPS
- Ensure TA Main Contract and all necessary services are arranged in coordination with required stakeholders to assure scheduled execution of TA scope.
- Ensure identification, procurement, timely receipt and inspection of all spares and materials particularly long lead items
- Ensure preparation and finalization of Integrated TA Schedule with the involvement of required stakeholders.
- Ensure development of mobilization plan of Main contractor, services, specialized manpower and other TA contractors.
- Ensure all plans for contracting procurement, training, mobilization, execution, closeout and reporting are in place for each planned TA
- Ensure planners assigned for shutdowns arrange required spares, materials, and services necessary.
- Ensure conduct of lessons learned review, CPChem assessments, risk assessments, audits, workshops, and scope/cost optimization and coordination meetings.
- Lead preparation and execution of development plans for Qatari developee’s assigned. Monitor progress of developee’s and ensure smooth progress as per plan. Mentor and coach as necessary
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Maintain and improve QTAPS, turnaround guidelines and associated documentation.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of departmental systems and processes incorporating best practices to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment
- Ensure conduct of TA risk assessment, Department ERM and Compliance Risk Assessments.
- Participate to support micro audits / safety walk downs conducted by different entities and individuals; participate in all internal / external audits; follow up the completion of audit internal / external action items.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant quality, health, safety, security and environmental procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Develop and report turnaround metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure preparation of necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet the departmental and stakeholder requirements, policies and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Required : Bachelor’s Degree / Any Engineering Discipline
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree / Any Engineering Discipline
Required : 10+ years of experience in managing Planning, Maintenance and Operations with experience in Turnaround Planning in Petrochemical / Oil & Gas Industry.
Preferred : 15+ years of experience in managing Planning, Maintenance and Operations with experience in Turnaround Planning in Petrochemical industry.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.