Website Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)
Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) Job Vacancy at Tax Analyst in Qatar
Tax Analyst Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Tax Analyst has publish a notification on www.qapco.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)|
|Name of Post||Tax Analyst|
|Salary||QAR 8,610.00 per Monthly|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Tax Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Tax Analyst Accounting (50002540) Doha Office (1004)
JOB PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE
Handle all direct and indirect tax compliance works such as, income tax, transfer pricing, withholding tax, contract reporting, retention application, Dhareeba (Tax System) administration, tax queries, assessments and tax reporting for shareholders etc., for all group entities within the stipulated time frame in a professional manner in accordance with tax laws and regulations.
- Familiar and understanding on tax statutory documents such as Qatar Tax Laws, Regulations, Tax Treaties, JVA fiscal incentives and special decrees etc. Ensure that Companies are in compliance with all applicable Tax Laws and Regulations.
- Ensure to prepare and file all tax deliverables within stipulated time frame with General Tax Authority (GTA) with the coordination of Tax Consultant.
- Handle Tax correspondence and Tax System (Dhareeba) administration in a timely manner and resolve day to day tax issues.
- Prepare monthly income/deferred tax accruals with adequate supporting schedules
- Preparation of tax depreciation schedules (Form 3)
- Analysis of allowable and disallowable expenses in accordance with tax laws
- Preparation of annual income tax returns with all supporting schedules for tax filing purpose within the stipulated time frame
- Preparation of tax reconciliations
- Timely addressing of tax quarries and assessments.
- Assistance for tax objection, appeal and tax litigations process etc.
- Coordinate to obtain tax clearances and clear outstanding Dhareeba items.
- Support for shareholder tax filing requirements
Transfer Pricing (TP) Compliance
- Prepare TP declarations
- Assist to prepare TP local and master files and ensure timely filings
- Assist for TP audits and benchmarking studies
Withholding Taxation, Retention and Monthly Contracts Reporting
- Review of payment proposals for withholding tax, retention application and ensure proper deduction are captured before processing the payments.
- Prepare monthly withholding tax returns and submit the same for filing along with other supporting documents.
- Issuance of withholding tax certificates for vendors
- Prepare contract reporting files and file with GTA twice a month
- Provide guidance for contract department and Accounts Payable section over the application of withholding, retention, and contract reporting etc.
- Responsible to keep proper record and reconciliation of the retention withheld from vendors payments
Other Related Responsibilities
- Complete SOX testing related to taxation process to ensure compliance with the Company’s regulatory requirements.
- Support the Supervisor in the external audit and preparation of taxation related disclosures in the financial statements to ensure alignment with the Section’s work process and system.
- Timely preparation of shareholders tax reports such as tax audit status, NOL, and tax reconciliation reports etc.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices in order to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
- Implement all relevant Accounting Section’s policies, processes, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant quality, health, safety, security and environmental procedures and controls across the Section to guarantee employee safety and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is applicable to expatriate employees only.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Required : Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
Preferred: A Professional (Tax or Accounting) qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA is preferred.
Required : 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Tax, Other Direct and Indirect Tax Experience.
Preferred : Big 4 experience is preferred.
Other Job Specific Requirements and/or Vocational Accreditations
- SAP4 Hana – Skills in FICO module.
- MS Office advanced skills
Required : English – proficient
Preferred : Arabic – working knowledge
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.