Website Qatar Petroleum
Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancy at CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR in Doha, Qatar. CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancy at CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR in Doha, Qatar
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR has publish a notification on www. careers.qp.qa.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Petroleum Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Petroleum can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR|
|Name of Post||Qatar Petroleum|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at theforefront of efforts for the long term sustainable
development,utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State ofQatar.In its efforts to become one of the
best national energy companies inthe world, QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries andjoint ventures,
encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas valuechain locally, regionally, and internationally.They include the
exploration, refining and production, marketing, andsale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas
liquids(NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals,fertilizers, steel and aluminum. As an
integrated corporation,QatarEnergy’s activities also include marketing and sale of oil and gasand other various
products.QatarEnergy’s operations and activities are conducted at various onshorelocations, including Doha, Dukhan and
the Mesaieed and Ras LaffanIndustrial Cities; and at various offshore areas, such as offshore oilfields production stations,
drilling platforms, Halul oil export island,and the North Field, which is the largest single non-associated gasreservoir in the
world covering an area of 6,000 square kilometers. Theutilization of this field’s massive reserves has become a
primarynational goal to continue the development and prosperity of the country.QatarEnergy pays the utmost attention to
the health and safety of itsemployees, contractors, visitors and the local communities where itoperates. From drilling to
construction, operations to decommissioning,QatarEnergy’s health, safety and environment policy forms an integralpart of
the corporation’s daily business and long term planning.QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by
meetingtoday’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resourcesfor generations to come. Thriving on
innovation and excellence,QatarEnergy is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and
environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
Primary purpose of job
- Responsible to plan and manage the entire cycle of the assigned Department’s Contracts, Agreements and Direct Orders
(Work Contracts / Service Orders).
Liaise with QatarEnergy Contracts and assigned Department as the Department Contract Focal Point.
- Work with stakeholders (Legal, Contracts and other Departments) on legal / contractual matters and ensure
QatarEnergy’s interests are always protected.
- Ensure the administration of Contracts, Agreements and Direct Orders proceed without disruption to business operations.
- Advise Management on strategic use of Contracts, Agreements and Direct Orders to minimize risks and maximize
advantages to QatarEnergy business operations.
- Resolve contract related issues as required.
Experience & Skills
- Preferably minimum 10 years contracts administration experience in the Oil & Gas industry with major international
contractors or clients.
- Excellent computer literacy with particularly high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Lotus Notes.
Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- Professional Associate Membership level of an internationally recognized institutions or other relevant professional
To apply for this job please visit careers.qp.qa.