Website Qatar Petroleum
SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY)
Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancy at SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) in Doha, Qatar. SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancy at SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) in Doha, Qatar
SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) has publish a notification on www. careers.qp.qa.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Petroleum Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Petroleum can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY)|
|Name of Post||Qatar Petroleum|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
SAFETY OFFICER (ROAD SAFETY) Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases
of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are
the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.Qatar Energy’s
strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing
Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil
and gas companies.The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore
locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including
HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our
joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At QatarEnergy, we are
committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Primary purpose of job
Develop, implement and enforce the QP Industrial Cities Dukhan Concession Area road safety programs, procedures,
guidelines and applicable strategies, in line with National Standards and best practices.
Principal Accountabilities as follow:
1. Implement and monitor the road safety regulations, procedures and instructions compliance within the
Industrial Cities and responsible areas.
2. Implement and monitor the Journey Management program within the Industrial Cities and responsible areas.
3. Plan, implement and evaluate the road safety awareness campaigns for Industrial Cities
4. Contribute in the implementation and management of the high Level Customer Supporting System to provide both
internal and external customers with feedback reports on road safety.
5. Conducting road safety audits, inspections and surveillance, and provide recommendations to ensure the effective
compliance in line with QP standards and regulations.
6. Participate in reviewing and make recommendations to line management on current measures being adopted
by QP to improve the road traffic safety management by addressing technical, contractual and institutional safety
dimensions for road construction, maintenance and operation.
7. Review & approve Consolidated Permit to Work for road activities and related documents (e.g. traffic management
plans) to ensure the compliance to the QP standards and regulations.
8. Provide support in reviewing and make recommendations on technical documents to improve the contractual
framework for road safety management.
9. Provide continues improvement to the traffic safety in the Industrial Cities to reduce road traffic accidents by
enforcing road safety zero tolerance campaigns. Establish and maintain a road safety statistical database to
produce detailed reports & presentations for management to follow up.
10. Recommend to line management road safety training needs. Provide support and input into the development of road
safety awareness campaigns to improve road safety.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years relevant practical experience (e.g. law enforcement, traffic marshal, safety practitioner) preferable in oil, gas or
- Fluent in English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Computer Competency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and administration skills and be comfortable working in multinational environment.
- Ability to analyses data, interpret results and communicate results.
- Experience in auditing, risk management, incident investigation and road engineering an advantage.
- Possess valid driving license.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qp.qa.