Website Qatar Petroleum Qatar
Qatar Petroleum Job Vacancy at Station Officer in Qatar
Station Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Station Officer has publish a notification on www.qp.com career page for the recruitment of Qatar Petroleum Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Petroleum can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|QAR 6,500.00 per month
Station Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Primary purpose of job
1. Undertake the defined routines in the Fire Station during the shift to ensure operational readiness to respond to incidents.
2. Respond to incidents and assume the role of QP Lead Fire Officer until relieved by a more senior officer.
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years relevant working experience with a degree or 15 years with a diploma.
• Experience in industrial fire operations preferred.
• Strong and effective leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
• Degree or Diploma in Fire Protection or other related firefighting / fire management field from a recognized university,
Graduate of Institute of Fire Engineers or equivalent qualifications will be considered if supplemented by appropriate
To apply for this job please visit governmentjobs.b-cdn.net.