Website Project Management Qatar
Qatar Project Management Qatar Job Vacancy at BCM Expert in Qatar Project Management Qatar
BCM Expert Jobs 2023 in Qatar Project Management Qatar:- BCM Expert has publish a notification on www.qpm.com.qa career page for the recruitment of Qatar Project Management Qatar Post in Qatar Project Management Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar Project Management Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Qatar Project Management Qatar|
|Name of Post||BCM Expert|
|Salary||QAR 5,387.00 per month|
|Job Location||Qatar Project Management Qatar|
|Job type||Qatar Project Management Qatar Jobs|
BCM Expert Jobs in Qatar Project Management Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Responsible for supporting, implementing, and maintaining the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) to protect the company’s people, assets, and reputation.
• Review and update BCM plans, strategy, policies and procedures and other documentation for approval,
• Contributes to building a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess internal and external threats and the risk they pose to Qatar Rail and recommends mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks,
• Communicate the BCM plans and drives the delivery of BCM plans,
• Coordinate the activities amongst various BCM work streams,
• Work closely with technology teams to ensure their disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications are consistent with the plans developed for Qatar Rail,
• Assist in the coordination of the BCP testing program and actively participate in testing scenarios,
• Initiate and coordinate training and awareness programs,
• Escalate risks and coordinate mitigation responses,
• Develop status reports on continuity plans and prepare management reports as necessary
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Support in BCM activities
The job holder is accountable to assist Enterprise Risk Management in the integration with BCM activities.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, information technology, management, or similar field required; Master’s degree preferred.
A certificate in business continuity management is a plus
Minimum of five years of management experience with at least two years in a risk management position and or experience in business continuity/disaster recovery planning or a related field. Proven experience in achieving performance targets
To apply for this job please visit www.qpm.com.qa.