Qatar University Job Vacancy at Data Analyst in Doha, Qatar. Data Analyst Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Qatar University Job Vacancy at Data Analyst in Doha, Qatar
Data Analyst Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Data Analyst has publish a notification on www. careers.qu.edu.qa..com career page for the recruitment of Qatar University Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Qatar University can apply on before last date without getting late.
Data Analyst Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The Data Analyst Specialist is responsible of statistical analyses, data gathering procedures, and statistical reports.
- Conduct data analysis using SPSS, SAS, R, Stata, Java etc. including programming.
- Conduct analyses of test items and test data using CTT and IRT.
- Utilize various testing and test-development software/ platforms (e.g. BANNER, WEBSCORE, IBMP, Remark Classic/Office, ITG, etc.) to design forms and workflows to ease administrative and communication burdens.
- Implement and maintain procedures to maximize the validity and reliability of test items and scores.
- Assist in creating student tests/ assessments that validate the accomplishment of student learning objectives.
- Keep abreast of knowledge in educational technology, evaluation and test/assessment development tools.
- Maintain, review and manage item banks and test delivery.
- Maintain confidentiality of exams and data at all times.
- Adhere to strict deadlines and works productively under pressure.
- Capacity to work extended hours to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Identify staff training needs and plan for appropriate training to be provided in a timely manner.
- Perform other tasks and duties that may be occasionally required in order to meet the requirements of the role and the aims of the University.
Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in statistics, or another discipline that applies quantitative methods.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a data analyst/ assistant data analyst in educational/ testing field or a similar position.
Educational Assessment experience preferred
English is required.
Arabic is preferred.
Required DocumentsNon Academic:
1. Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
2. Experience Certificates.
3. At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. Competitive tax-free salary.
2. Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
3. Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
4. Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
5. Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
6. End-of-contract indemnity.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
1. Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
2. New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
Apply Now at Company Site